Here at NPSA, we understand that the goalkeeper position is unique in so many ways and we would like to bring everyone together under our new NPSA GK UNION initiative.
Led by former professional GK, Keegan Rogers, the GK Union will create a stronger community for our goalkeepers, allow them to support each other and provide more opportunities for growth across all age groups.
The NPSA GK UNION involves the following:
- Observing each goalkeeper at their team training sessions
- Regular communication with their Head Coaches
- Written evaluations detailing their progress
- A GK specific Facebook & Instagram page
- Monthly GK Newsletter
- Awards & prizes for achievement
NPSA has been synonymous with doing things a little differently and the GK UNION is another example of this club striving to create the all-round youth soccer development program.
We must encourage and celebrate our young GK’s and inspire more young players to want to be a GK for their team!
For more information on the GK Union, please contact Keegan Rogers below.